CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK
SHARE THE EXCITEMENT & ACTIVITIES AT ST. AL’s
SUNDAY, JANUARY 31 – OPEN HOUSE 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
· Scavenger Hunt for attendees
o Chances to win: One month free tuition, a FitBit, a Kindle, 4 tickets to the SA Spring Musical, an ABT gift card, restaurant gift cards.
· Visit your teacher during Open House on Sunday and receive an OUT OF UNIFORM pass from teachers in the classrooms to be used on 2/11.
· Torry Davia will be dressed as Mrs. Potts from the spring musical “Beauty and the Beast”. Mrs. Potts will be available to take pictures with prospective students.
· Visit our school Library for a gift.
· Goodie Bags for prospective families will be handed out in the dining hall.
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1 – “RED OUT” Day
· ALL Students and Teachers dress in RED
· Students VS. Teachers Volleyball game during the last period. Arrive at 1:15 and enter through the gym. Come cheer on your team! …..is it the Students or the Teachers?
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2 – SCHOOL UNIFORM Day/OPEN HOUSES
· Students wear school uniforms
· OPEN HOUSE 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
o Coffee table provided by PSA
· OPEN HOUSE 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
· ICE CREAM SOCIAL 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
· Visit your teacher during Open House Tuesday Night and receive an OUT OF UNIFORM pass from teachers in the classrooms to be used on 2/11.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3 – SCHOOL UNIFORM Day
· Science Fair 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
o Visit all the great projects done by the SA students.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4 – SPORTS DRESS DOWN DAY
· Morning Coffee – 7:30 a.m. drop off – 9:00 a.m. – Parents/guardians stop in the dining hall after you drop off the kids for your morning coffee and a munchkin or two.
· Students dress down and show us your favorite team.
· Field Trip for grades 6th, 7th, 8th . Students on the field trip: no uniform required!
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5 – CHARGER SPIRIT DAY
· Join us at our school mass. 8:15 a.m.
· Students show your school pride and wear your CHARGER spirit wear or Charger colors. (Yes, even to Mass!)
· Complimentary Culver’s lunch for students provided by PSA.