Saint Alphonsus Liguori School
Dear Parents and Guardians:
I am enclosing the following for your information:
- Weekly Calendar
- Cast Members and Tech Crew of the Wizard of Oz
- Wizard of Oz Ticket Order Form
- Pancake Breakfast on May 20 - Please join us!
- Field Trip Notice- Preschool and Kindergarten-Come bowling with your child!
- Field Trip Notice Grades 1-8 Turn in forms by May 11!
- Early Bird Sports sign up for 2018-2019
- Summer Literature Camp
- Science Summer Camp - Dissection!
- Polish Fest Volunteer Form
Also for your information:
- Please turn in all field trip forms for the end of the school year field trip by this Friday, May 11! We cannot accept late field trip reservation forms as we have to turn in the shoe counts.
- Tickets are now on sale for the Wizard of Oz! The students are working very hard-come see them as they journey to see the Wizard!
- We would like to thank you for your support! Please join us on May 20 for a complimentary Pancake Breakfast.
- Sign up to help with PolishFest above!
- Sports Banquet invitations will be coming home this week!
The Chargers track team was absolutely amazing at sectionals this weekend.
Ben Duenez led the eighth grade boys, winning the pole vault and qualifying for the state championship meet this Friday in Peoria. He also took second in the 200 meters, fourth in discus, and sixth in the 100 meters. Chase Bradford also scored sixth in discus.
The eighth grade girls featured Jeneva Mercado taking third in shot put and fifth in discus. Julia Konrath also finished 8th in the 100 meters, and Nicole Mercado took seventh in the shot put.
The seventh grade boys finished fourth overall, with Max Karkut winning the long jump to qualify for state as well as scoring sixth in the 100 meters.
Also scoring for the boys were Caleb Martinez taking second in the shot put; AJ Marchetti fourth in the 400 meters; Joseph Baroud fifth in the 200 meters; Christian Werba third and Emmet Suerth fifth in the hurdles.
The seventh grade girls competed to an incredible second place finish. Sam Sok won the pole vault and then also qualified for state in the long jump as well. She further placed second in the hurdles.
Julia Kakish won the shot put to become the Chargers' fourth state meet qualifier on the day. She also scored fifth in discus.
Other scorers included Chloe Krier third in hurdles and fourth in shot put; Gaby Gross third in discus; and Anna Baroud sixth in the 100 meters.
Good luck to each of Ben, Max, Sam and Julia this Friday in Peoria -- and congratulations to the entire Chargers track team on a fun and successful season! GO CHARGERS!
Charge On! Have a good week!
Saint Alphonsus is helping the environment by providing flyers and information online to our parents and students.
If you would like your flyer or document included in our Home Folder, please attach the flyer in an email to email@example.com. All forms must be in PDF format.