Saint Alphonsus Liguori School
Dear Parents and Guardians:
I am attaching the following flyers for your information:
- Weekly Calendar
- Casino Night
- Prospect Heights Library Young Artists Reception-Come to see our students' artwork!
- Green Smoothie Recipe-try the smoothie our students loved last week!
- Thank you from our PSA-Please read for important information!
- Teen Laser Tag during Spring Break!
New Spring Club Registrations: (Science Club Grades K-2 is full) Choir is still on Mondays, and Wizard of Oz practice for April will be Monday-Wednesdays, and May Monday-Thursdays.
- Geography Club Grades 2-5
- Pop Up Cooking Class Grades 5-8
- Cooking Club Grades 1-4
- Let's Code It! Video Game Design
- Let's Build It! Ready-Set-Roll
- Chess Scholars
- Spring Dance Club Grades K-2
Also for your information:
- Casino Night is this Friday, March 16! This event benefits the school as a fundraiser. Please consider having a night out away from the kids and enjoy a great time! Volunteers are needed also. Volunteer here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0b49abac2ba02-stalphonsus1
- Monday evening come to the Prospect Heights Library 6:30-8:30 and see our students' artwork displayed! The reception is being held to celebrate Art Month. Many of our students have lovely items in the show. Great job to our students and to Mrs. Duncan!
- Congratulations to our students attending the Regional Science Fair last Saturday, as well as those who could not attend due to illness! Audrey Drabik, Amelia Maglio, and Samantha Sok all received gold medals and will compete at the State Science Fair! Gianna Faraone received a silver medal and Emmet Suerth and Brandon Claudio received bronze medals! What a fantastic day! We are so proud of our students-and Mrs. Klokocki!
- Last week the PSA and Mrs. Kakish served fresh fruit, green smoothies, and taught all of our students about healthy eating. Thank you!!!! The students loved the smoothies so much we are sharing the recipe.
- Thank you so much to our PSA for all you do-and we are so grateful to Agnes Suerth for her leadership as PSA President. She is stepping down and will be sorely missed.
- Spring registration for after school activites has begun. See the above flyers to register. The Science Club is full at this time.
- March 22 will be a Charger Spirit Dress Down Day for all who have paid re-registration for next year. Dress down passes will be sent home before that day.
- Hot lunch ordering ends at midnight on March 14 for April hot lunches.
- Special lunch orders are due Tuesday, March 13. There will be no hot lunch or milk on Friday March 16. If you did not order the special lunch, please send a lunch and drink with your child.
- Junior Chargers Sports Camp is still going on! Sundays at 3:00 in the gym!
Completion of Step Two: Empower Illinois Application
Many families have now received the email from Empower Illinois with a link to the Step Two: Application in TADS. Families have up to seven days from the date/time that the email was sent to complete their application. This includes uploading required documentation to verify income, residency, etc. We understand that there are a significant number of applications that have been completed, but documentation is not yet uploaded. Applications are NOT eligible to be considered for an award until the documentation is provided within the seven day window.
Have a wonderful week and Happy St. Patrick's Day on Saturday!
Saint Alphonsus is helping the environment by providing flyers and information online to our parents and students.
If you would like your flyer or document included in our Home Folder, please attach the flyer in an email to email@example.com. All forms must be in PDF format.