Saint Alphonsus Liguori School
Dear Parents and Guardians:
I am enclosing the following for your information:
- Weekly Calendar
- Culver's Special Lunch Order Form
- Parish "Formed" Information
- Casino Night Information!
- Casino Night Sponsorship
Also for your information:
- Welcome back! What a snowy weekend. We hope you enjoyed the snow! Just a reminder, this Friday and next Monday are days off of school.
- This week is a busy week! Please see the Weekly Calendar for specific items. Monday and Tuesday this week the Student Council is selling Mardi Gras beads for $1.00. Students can dress in Mardi Gras colors on Tuesday and wear their beads. Younger grades will have Valentine's parties on Tuesday as Wednesday is Ash Wednesday. If you are sending Valentine treats or valentines in any grades, please send them on Tuesday not Wednesday.
- Spring picture day is coming on February 28 for the whole school. More information to follow.
Casino Night is fast approaching. Join us for an evening of food, drinks, gaming & FUN! (gambling optional). Registration (tickets) begins February 5th & closes on March 8th. Please register early. If you are interested in being a table sponsor or have items you would like to donate see attached sponsor/donation form. Remember this event benefits our school & helps support our parish.
Ashes will be distributed at the 8:15 A.M. Mass on Wednesday. Please inform your teacher if your child will not receive ashes.
The school dance for grades 6, 7, and 8, will be moved to March 2.
There is no Jr Chargers Sports Camp on Sunday, February 18.
Thank you so much to Emilia Wadych for buying pazcki for the whole school on Thursday, as well as the families who brought them for teachers! You are all so generous!
Tuesday is the very last day to turn in the Culver's special lunch form. The PSA will not accept late orders. The Culver's lunch will be next Tuesday, February 20.
Have a wonderful week!
Saint Alphonsus is helping the environment by providing flyers and information online to our parents and students.
If you would like your flyer or document included in our Home Folder, please attach the flyer in an email to email@example.com. All forms must be in PDF format.